JOB TITLE: APPLICATION DEVELOPER
LOCATION: NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE & WEAR
Tradebox are looking for an experienced Application Developer to join our development team, contributing to the growth and development of our recently relaunched software; Tradebox One. This position requires good programming skills, innovative solution finding and excellent communication abilities.
• Work within a small but experienced technical team – to continuously develop and support our existing solution.
• Implement integration to 3rd parties systems using API services.
• Work with other business stakeholders to understand requirements and implement applications changes.
• Proactively monitor, identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues and defects.
• Be responsible for production changes through the test, change and release processes.
• Be responsible for maintaining systems to manage version control, access and security of the code.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Min 3 year experience in developing commercial desktop applications in .NET using VB.Net, C# and WinForms
• Good knowledge and strong demonstrable background in MS SQL or MYSQL, including use of SQL in Access Databases
• Good knowledge of API integration using SOAP, RESTful web services and JSON
• Experience of managing projects using industry standard PMS.
NICE TO HAVES:
• .NET Core experience
• Experience working within the ecommerce sector
• Experience of working with accountancy software
• Experience of working with order management and stock control software
• Excellent communication skills
• A Can-Do attitude
We are looking for a dedicated professional to join our small company and make a difference. You will need to be able to work independently and also with other members of the team to gain their feedback of the software and the customer’s journey. The candidate we recruit will need to take ownership of their role and be able to deliver.
Tradebox are a small, but highly versatile, Independent Software Vendor (ISV) working within the UK ecommerce sector since 2005. Our latest solution, Tradebox One, provides UK retailers with control over their orders and stock across multiple online channels and has been designed based on the ongoing feedback of an extremely engaged customer base of over 1,200 UK based retailers.
Located on the busy and eclectic North Shields Fish Quay, Tradebox operates an informal and friendly culture which best suits individuals that can take ownership of their roles and work independently to hit targets. Tradebox are dedicated towards providing our customers with an excellent experience in using our software and interacting with us.