Sales & Customer Services Agent
JOB TITLE: SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICES AGENT
LOCATION: NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE & WEAR
Tradebox are looking for a Sales & Customer Services Agent to join our team, contributing to the growth and development of our recently relaunched software; Tradebox One. This position requires a keen interest in the art of sales coupled with excellent communication skills.
• Proactively grow pipeline and conversion of new customers
• Be highly organised and detailed driven throughout sales cycle
• Work within a small but experienced technical team – to continuously help to grow and improve the business and the customer journey
• Be responsible for improving systems and procedures pertaining to new business
• Additional cover for Customer Services Agents team (busy periods/holiday cover)
• Work with other business stakeholders to explore opportunities for growth
• Be an active member of the organisation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Proven track record in a Sales and Customer Services environment
• Aptitude and skills for sales
• Aptitude and skills for customer services support
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems including CRM
• Familiar and comfortable within the software/technical industry sector
• Exceptional communications skills
NICE TO HAVES:
• Experience working within the ecommerce sector
• Experience of working with accountancy software
• Experience of working with order management and stock control software
• A Can-Do attitude
We are looking for a dedicated professional to join our small company and make a difference. You will enjoy the sales process, building rapport and trust in new and existing customers. As the role is diverse, we are looking for an individual who can work across the spectrum of new business and existing support of our customers. Following training, the successful candidate with have an excellent knowledge of our software, the environment we operate within and the main benefits of Tradebox over our competition.
You will need to be able to work independently and also with other members of the team. The candidate we recruit will need to take ownership of their role and be able to deliver.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Siobhan.email@example.com by 31st October. We offer a good salary package.