Tradebox V5.7 Released
Tradebox are delighted to announce the launch of Tradebox V5.7 which is now available to download and install.
New features in Tradebox V5.7 include:
- Sage 50 v2014 compatibility
- Improvements to PayPal integration
- Improvements to Bigcommerce integration
- Changes to eBay fees download
- Improved support features
- Improved speed features
Tradebox V5.7 also includes backend improvements with the Tradebox licensing server. It is essential that you upgrade Tradebox to V5.7 if you wish to continue using Tradebox beyond your current expiry date.
IMPORTANT: Tradebox V5.7 will only support Sage 50 Accounts from version 15 (v2009) onwards. If you use Sage 50 Accounts v12, v13 (v2007) or v14 (v2008) please contact Tradebox directly for alternate upgrade instructions.
- Take a backup of Tradebox
- If you already have Tradebox installed ensure it is closed, including the scheduler if applicable (this sits in the PC system tray).
- Download Finance Manager by clicking here.
- Allow the Tradeboxsetup.exe to run.
- Click the Unzip button.
- When the installation wizard has finished click on: Start – Programs – Tradebox – Tradebox Finance Manager to run the application.
- In Tradebox go to Support
- The new version number should start with 5.7
- Repeat on each PC Tradebox is installed upon
A common occurrence on upgrading Tradebox when using Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 is the intervention of permission issues which prevents the Tradebox software from accessing and updating its own database. If this occurs, an article dealing with permission issues can be found at; https://tradebox.zendesk.com/entries/25386967-Permissions-Issues.
The Tradebox helpdesk is available between 9am and 3pm on all working days and can be accessed via https://tradebox.zendesk.com/home. The helpdesk also includes articles to address frequently asked questions and allows users to stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community, and share their feature suggestions with